A Few Things I Love...
- medium, vanilla chai tea lattes with whole milk from Molly's Courtyard Cafe
- my family
- organizational items
Some of My Pet-peeves Are...
- when the microwave clock isn't set back to the current time if the cook time is stopped before the beep
- when folks don't use their turn signal
- when dog owners don't clean up after their dogs in public
"Seeking the everyday magic that makes your heart beat hardest."
I grew up here in Lancaster County, PA. I am loyal to the beauty of south central Pennsylvania. That means its people, too.
I strive for magnificent imagery that evokes emotion. I want to capture memories that will last a lifetime. My inspiration comes largely from nature, architecture, and history. Any setting can be perfect; any location can be unique.
Given my attention to details, I can provide elegance, fierce emotion, and spontaneity to your product. Let's make some magic together.
Contact me and let's start with a conversation!
- classic portraiture
- spontaneous and evoking candids
- street photography
- carefully crafted details
- documentary-style story telling
- mindful composition
- unique imagery that reflects you
- unforgettable memories
You can have it all. You deserve it.
Creating powerful imagery
It's important that you trust me. Photography is intimate. Let's grab coffee and discuss your dreams.
Share your story
I'm big on drawing inspiration from Pinterest. Let's give your dreams form.
Develop Your Vision
See your dreams immortalized with pictures to last a lifetime.